Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

Oh! Didn't noticed you uploaded this here! This film turned out really nicely!

BagamCadet responds:

Hey there! Thanks again for your work.

The Sketch Collab 2016 The Sketch Collab 2016

We did a good job, fellas! May we look forward for next year's collab!

UNDERTALES UNDERTALES

Mmm . . . It's alright, but the lip shapes doesn't have much variance, therefore the lip-sync doesn't match well to the quotes. It actually bothers me to be honest.

Wondermeow responds:

No probs will keep note next time round, cheers

Garfield Pac-Man Garfield Pac-Man

As much as I like to play Pac-Man, this game's an insult to both Pac-man and Garfield. You might as well call it plagiarism for using the coding that was from Pac-man to create this.

Exalted-Wolf's Audition for the Lead Researcher Exalted-Wolf's Audition for the Lead Researcher

I'm not getting any form of expression or feeling from it. It is almost as if you are just reading off a script or you are holding your voice back.

Don't just read your lines; emphasize them in a way where the story calls for it.

Voice Acting Demo Voice Acting Demo

Pretty good sample so far. Wished you have more variety of lines to see what potentials lie in your voice acting.

Speakin' of potentials, I can see you voicing some badass female characters. Maybe that should be your forte?

jenninexus responds:

oo thx for the input :-D I'm all about trying some bossy / bitchy badass / alpha female type chars.. lately I've had requests to be 2 different sassy AI characters which have been fun.. I'll update this voice demo soon - it's almost a year old I definitely have some more examples since then, but my forte is not accents or impersonations, so just exploring what I can offer in terms of my capabilities, and expanding those with practice. :)

Sample - Blackmail Sample - Blackmail

Quite a nice job differentiating your voice.

I couldn't catch the 2nd to last line you said. Was it "Oh, Like you lil' bucket of sunshine?"

AnnieQuinn responds:

yup! and thank you <3 I think I could've done better with her voice, but I was mostly improv'ing lol.

Dat Witch Dat Witch

That glow effect! Spooky!

sweetyluli responds:

Thanks much :> <3

Day 4 Underwater Day 4 Underwater

This one is probably your best yet

GOT YOUR BACK GOT YOUR BACK

"Zauk and Kuga . . ." Is that how you get your username, 'Zakuga'?

Zakuga responds:

You are correct, Zauk means love and Kuga means peace, together its Love & Peace