Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

Oh! Didn't noticed you uploaded this here! This film turned out really nicely!

BagamCadet responds:

Hey there! Thanks again for your work.

The Sketch Collab 2016 The Sketch Collab 2016

We did a good job, fellas! May we look forward for next year's collab!

UNDERTALES UNDERTALES

Mmm . . . It's alright, but the lip shapes doesn't have much variance, therefore the lip-sync doesn't match well to the quotes. It actually bothers me to be honest.

Wondermeow responds:

No probs will keep note next time round, cheers

Garfield Pac-Man Garfield Pac-Man

As much as I like to play Pac-Man, this game's an insult to both Pac-man and Garfield. You might as well call it plagiarism for using the coding that was from Pac-man to create this.

Voice Acting Demo Voice Acting Demo

Pretty good sample so far. Wished you have more variety of lines to see what potentials lie in your voice acting.

Speakin' of potentials, I can see you voicing some badass female characters. Maybe that should be your forte?

jenninexus responds:

oo thx for the input :-D I'm all about trying some bossy / bitchy badass / alpha female type chars.. lately I've had requests to be 2 different sassy AI characters which have been fun.. I'll update this voice demo soon - it's almost a year old I definitely have some more examples since then, but my forte is not accents or impersonations, so just exploring what I can offer in terms of my capabilities, and expanding those with practice. :)

Sample - Blackmail Sample - Blackmail

Quite a nice job differentiating your voice.

I couldn't catch the 2nd to last line you said. Was it "Oh, Like you lil' bucket of sunshine?"

AnnieQuinn responds:

yup! and thank you <3 I think I could've done better with her voice, but I was mostly improv'ing lol.

GOT YOUR BACK GOT YOUR BACK

"Zauk and Kuga . . ." Is that how you get your username, 'Zakuga'?

Zakuga responds:

You are correct, Zauk means love and Kuga means peace, together its Love & Peace

just Tandri just Tandri

Tandri looks like she's in her teenage years

WhiteLilyQueen responds:

Somehow she is a teenager.:)She is 28 but in their world they live around 110-120 years old,so teenage last longer.

Final Fantasy 7: Sephiroth Final Fantasy 7: Sephiroth

Awesome details for my favorite character of this game!

But I gotta ask . . . what reason you had for drawing a 2nd wing for him? I always associate him as the One Winged Angel.

Zakuga responds:

One is real and the other took inspiration from his other shape safer sephiroth